Florida Meetings at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Hotel Business Services
Disney's Southwestern-style Coronado Springs Resort is the largest single-level East Coast convention hotel...
Disney's Southwestern-style Coronado Springs Resort is the largest single-level East Coast convention hotel.
The Resort offers more than 220,000 square feet of meeting space, with a 60,000-square-foot ballroom, numerous breakout rooms and an 86,000-square-foot exhibition hall. These rooms feature high-speed wireless Internet, booth-controlled A/V and lighting, remote-controlled lighting and projection, state-of-the-art sound systems, satellite up/down link capabilities and ceiling-recessed screens.
Guests enjoy a combination of ample meeting space and charming accommodations, along with excellent hotel amenities. A spacious business center provides computer, Internet, photocopier, fax, notary and other related services. Guests traveling by plane can conveniently print their airline boarding passes at the center. Internet access is available to Guests for an additional fee.Now Open!
Coconino Cove – the new Business Lounge at Disney Coronado Springs Resort – provides a variety of exclusive amenities and upgraded services to our Guests.
Coconino Cove is open from 7:00 A.M.–10 A.M. and 5 P.M.–10 P.M. 7 days a week.
Hotel Guest Services
Attendees enjoy an array of services for a stress-free meetings experience...
Attendees enjoy an array of services for a stress-free meetings experience.
- Lobby Concierge providing personal assistance with tickets, reservations, transportation and more
- Complimentary (Wi-Fi) in lobby, convention center common areas and Guests rooms
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Business Center offering copying, faxing, packaging, shipping and more
- ATM, FedEx, UPS, Western Union, Mail, Safe Deposit Box
- Multiple merchandise locations offering groceries, souvenirs, collectibles, art, books, apparel and accessories
- The Casa de Belleza salon provides hair and beauty treatments for women and men
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort provides all the extras needed for conducting business or relaxation...
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort provides all the extras needed for conducting business or relaxation.
- Complimentary access to La Vida Fitness Center featuring free weights, cardiovascular and Cybex equipment, plus massage and aromatherapy treatments
- 3 Heated pools located in the Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas areas, or enjoy a swim at the archeological-themed Dig Site – complete with the Jaguar Pool Slide at The Lost City of Cibola Pool
- Lounge or soak up the sun at the beach or enjoy a lazy siesta in a hammock under a palm tree
- Jogging or walking trail around Lago Dorado
- Access to Walt Disney World® Resort's championship golf courses
- Play a variety of video and pinball games at the Iguana Arcade next to the pool at the Dig site
- Join a friendly beach volleyball match at the court by the Dig Site pool complex.