Dining & Lounges
From Hawaiian-inspired cuisine and cocktails to homemade desserts, diverse restaurant options await ...
From Hawaiian-inspired cuisine and cocktails to homemade desserts, diverse restaurant options await.
'Ama'Ama Beachside Restaurant — Contemporary Island Cooking
Traditional and Hawaiian-inspired breakfast specialties. Lunch includes hot and cold sandwiches, soup, salads and pasta. Dinner features seasonal and sustainable seafood, and much more.
Makahiki Buffet Restaurant — Buffet
An open-air dining room overlooking lush tropical foliage, Makahiki is a casual dinner buffet offering world flavors through fresh local products and chef-inspired dishes.
A scenic café offering continental breakfast as well as a lunch and dinner menu featuring sandwiches, salads and snacks. Meals can be enjoyed in the adjoining outdoor patio, which provides a beautiful ocean view.
The 'Ōlelo Room — Casual Lounge
This fun and interactive lounge features refreshing beverages with a Hawaiian Spirit. Enjoy a continental breakfast, traditional afternoon tea and cocktail service daily. A menu featuring Hawaiian-inspired food menu is also available.
Off the Hook Bar & Lounge — Outdoor Lounge
Open daily, serving signature cocktails along with favorites including Mai Tai, Piña Colada, Blue Hawaii and Long Island Iced Tea. A Hawaiian-inspired food menu is also available.
Recreation & Entertainment
After the meeting, your group will have plenty of time to explore and relax in this Hawaiian paradise...
After the meeting, your group will have plenty of time to explore and relax in this Hawaiian paradise.
- Laniwai Spa –15 treatment rooms and a full-service fitness center.
- Waikolohe Pool – A zero-entry, 8,200-square-foot feature pool with body slide, cabanas and three whirlpool spas.
- Waikolohe Stream – Launch down an exhilarating slide through a 321,000-gallon adventure course, all while taking in the beautiful landscape of Hawai'i.
- Rainbow Reef – Get up close and personal with the animals that inhabit the salt waters in and around Hawai'i with a snorkel experience.
- Menehune Adventure Trail – The mischievous Menehune combine with Disney magic in this interactive adventure. Discover hidden surprises and meet a cast of fun, local characters.
- Pau Hana Community Hall – Perfect for attendees with families! Enjoy arts & crafts, jewelry making, board games and storytelling. Attendees can also play video games and foosball table, watch TV and rent DVD.
- Menehune Bridge – A 2,200-square-foot interactive water play area featuring Hawaiian elements – ideal for children of young ages.
- Excursions – Aulani exclusive and mix-in excursions such as sightseeing, local places of interest and cultural areas.
Ko Olina Resort Area
Aulani is an active resort community with sweeping ocean and mountain views located in the the Ko Olina Resort. Unwind with 1.5 miles of white sand...
Aulani is an active resort community with sweeping ocean and mountain views located in the the Ko Olina Resort. Unwind with 1.5 miles of white sand.
Featured amenities include:
- 18-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course/golf shop.
- Ko Olina Sports Club.
- 43-acre Ko Olina Marina.
- Lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways and an abundance of water activities.
- Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center Shopping Centers.
Entice your guests with unforgettable adventures into the rich culture and the natural beauty of Hawai'i...
Entice your guests with unforgettable adventures into the rich culture and the natural beauty of Hawai'i.
Whether surfing in crystalline waters, riding horseback through lush valleys or kayaking through protected offshore islets, each Aulani excursion is entertaining, educational and fun.
It's a perfect gift for your attendees, one that will help them take home a greater appreciation and understanding of the Aloha State—along with some magical vacation memories too!